DeleteMe’s Acxiom Review
Acxiom is a data broker that collects and aggregates data about consumers, building unique profiles of individual people and then selling those profiles back to retailers. Removing yourself from Acxiom requires you to fill out an opt-out form and verify your request via email. After this, your opt-out request will be processed within two weeks.
|Speed: 5, Slowest||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
How to Remove Yourself from Acxiom
1. Go to their opt-out page, https://isapps.acxiom.com/optout/optout.aspx.
2. Check all three boxes to opt-out of each of their lists. Identify for whom you are performing this opt-out.
3. Fill out your information. Use the green plus signs to add information, and the red Xs to remove it. Perform the CAPTCHA and click “Submit”.
4. You must verify your request via email. Enter your verification email here (we recommend using a masked email from Blur), perform the CAPTCHA and click “Submit”.
5. Open the email they sent and click on the link.
6. Perform one last CAPTCHA and click “Submit”. Your request will be processed within two weeks.