DeleteMe’s Cell Phone Registry Review
Cell Phone Registry is a data broker that collects and posts personal information online. To remove yourself from Cell Phone Registry, you must send them a written request. It may take them over a week to respond to your request.
|Speed: 5, Slowest||Difficulty: 5, Hardest|
How to remove yourself from Cell Phone Registry
To remove yourself from Cell Phone Registry, mail them a written opt-out request, including:
- The URL and printouts of your listing
- The reason why you want your information removed
- A copy of your state ID (be sure to block out your photo, signature, and ID number)
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Current/Previous Addresses (Only your current and up to two previous address records will be removed.)
- Phone number
- Email address
- Copies of any applicable court orders, if any.
Use the information in your listing, even if it is inaccurate. Use false information if they do not have all of these details already.
You may fax your request to:
Or mail it to:
Opt Out Compliance Department
P.O. Box 990142
Boston, MA 02199
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.