DeleteMe’s DirectMail.com Review
DirectMail.com is a data broker that uses your personal information for advertising. To remove yourself from DirectMail.com’s mailing list, you must fill out an opt-out form and confirm your request over email. After this, you will be removed from their mailing list after they have reached out to each mailer.
|Speed: 5, Slowest||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
How to Remove Yourself from DirectMail.com
1. Go to their opt-out page, https://directmail.com/mail_preference/. Fill out your information if you know that they have it.
2. Add your email address (we recommend using a Masked Email from Blur), and click “Submit”.
3. Click the top box to opt-out of all marketing mail.
4. Click “Continue”.
5. Confirm your mailing preferences and click “Submit Registration”.
6. Open your email and click on the confirmation link that was sent.
7. It will take them some time to share your preferences with each mailer.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.