DeleteMe’s US Search Review
US Search collects and posts all kinds of personal information publicly online. Removing yourself from US Search requires you to mail or fax in your opt-out request. After that, your listing should be removed within 48 hours.
Speed: 3, Medium Difficult: 5, Hardest
How to Remove Yourself from US Search
1. Go to their opt-out page and search for your listing.
2. Print the page that your listing is on.
3. Send them your listing, the cover sheet, and a copy of your state-issued ID. (Be sure to block out your picture, signature, and ID number.) Fax or mail your opt-out request to US Search:
Fax Number Mailing Address
(425) 974-6242 US Search - PrivacyLock
PO Box 4145
Bellevue, WA 98009-4145
4. Use the following template for your cover letter in your opt-out request:
Thank you for your help with this personal security issue.