DeleteMe’s ZoomInfo Review
ZoomInfo is a data broker that posts personal and business information online. You can remove yourself from ZoomInfo by completing their opt-out form online and verifying your request via email. Your information will be removed immediately.
|Speed: 1, Immediate||Difficulty: 3, Medium|
How to Remove Yourself from ZoomInfo
2. Enter your work email address as they have it listed on their website, complete the CAPTCHA, and click “Get code”
3. Check your work email inbox for a confirmation email from ZoomInfo
4. Enter the code that you received from ZoomInfo via email, click “Confirm”
5. Check the box that says “I would like to delete my information”, and check the box(es) to indicate the reason(s) you want to delete your info from their site. Complete the CAPTCHA and click “Remove”
6. Your information should be removed immediately
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.