DeleteMe’s ZoomInfo Review
ZoomInfo is a data broker that posts personal and business information online. Unfortunately, there is no specified process to remove yourself from ZoomInfo. Instead, you must change your profile to only have false information.
|Speed: 5, Slowest||Difficulty: 5, Hardest|
How to Remove Yourself from ZoomInfo
As stated above, it is not possible to fully remove yourself from ZoomInfo. Instead, you can change the information listed to have only false information.
1. Go to https://www.zoominfo.com/business/contact/. Enter your email, perform the CAPTCHA, and click “Let’s Go”.
2. Go to your email and click on the “Contribute to Profile” link that was sent to you.
3. Edit the information so that it will not link back to you. We recommend using Masked Info from Blur.
4. Fill in all the fields and click “Save”. Your listing will now not be connected to your personal information.
5. For a full removal, you can try contacting their customer service at https://www.zoominfo.com/business/contact/.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.