DeleteMe’s PublicRecords360 Review
PublicRecords360 is a data broker that posts personal information online. Removing yourself from PublicRecords360 submit an opt-out form and also fax an opt-out request. Your information will be removed in 7-14 days.
|Speed: 5, Slowest||Difficulty: 5, Hardest|
How to Remove Yourself from PublicRecords360
1. Go to http://www.publicrecords360.com/ and search for your listing.
2. Copy the url of your listing by right-clicking on “Get the report on” and clicking “Copy Link Address”.
3. Go to http://www.publicrecords360.com/optout.html and fill out the opt-out form.
We recommend using a masked email from Blur.
4. You must verify your request by fax or email. When you fax or email PublicRecords360, you must:
- The information you trying to remove as it is listed (full name, DOB, current address, phone number, relatives’ names, etc)
- A copy of your ID (with the photo, signature, and ID number blocked out)
- Send it to:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR fax: 425-974-6194
5. Your information should be removed within 7-14 days.