John Doe is a databroker that posts personal information on the internet. Removing yourself from John Doe requires you to complete an opt-out form and provide your ID. After that, it will take up to 72 hours for your information to be removed.
|Speed: 4, Slow||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
1. Search for your listing on https://johndoe.com and click “View Details”.
2. Copy the url of your listing.
3. Go to the John Doe opt-out page, https://johndoe.com/optout_request. Paste your url in the bar and click “Next”.
4. Answer why you want your listing removed.
5. Upload a picture of your ID. Make sure you have blocked out your picture, ID number, and signature.
6. Your listing should be removed within 72 hours.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20