DeleteMe’s Radaris Review
Radaris is a data broker that crawls the web for personal information, and pulls it together into a personal profile. Removing yourself from Radaris requires you to create an account on their website and “claim” public listings. Your listing(s) on Radaris will be removed immediately after completing their opt-out process.
Speed: 1, Immediate Difficulty: 5, Hardest
How to Remove Yourself from Radaris
1. Go to https://radaris.com/ and search for your listing.
2. Find it and click ‘Full Profile’.
3. Roll over the arrow next to ‘Background Check & Contact Info’, and click ‘Control Info’.
4. Click ‘Control Info’ (it may say ‘Manage Info’).
5. Create an account (we recommend using a masked email) and perform the CAPTCHA.
6. Claim your profile by entering your cell phone number and entering the verification code.
7. Enter the verification code and click ‘Submit’.
8. Click ‘View my Account’.
9. Click ‘Delete Specific Records’. You may only delete 6 records.
10. Select the records by checking the boxes and click ‘remove selected records’. Go back to your account by clicking ‘back to [your name]’s page’.
11. Do steps 2-4 again to view your account, and click ‘make profile private’.
12. Your information should not be able to be seen anymore.