DeleteMe’s Radaris Review
Radaris is a data broker that crawls the web for personal information, pulls it together into a personal profile and posts it publicly online. Removing yourself from Radaris requires you to fill out an opt-out form and confirm your request via email. Your listing(s) on Radaris will be removed within 48 hours of completing their opt-out process.
Speed: 3, Medium Difficulty: 1, Easiest
How to Remove Yourself from Radaris
1. Go to https://radaris.com/ and search for your listing
2. When you find your listing, click ‘Full Profile’. Copy the URL of the full profile
3. Go to their opt-out page: https://radaris.com/control/privacy
4. Paste the URL from step #2. Enter your name exactly as it appears in your listing. Enter your email address (we suggest using a Masked Email from Blur)
5. Complete the reCAPTCHA, and click “Send Request”
6. You will receive a confirmation email. Check your inbox
7. Click the confirmation link in the email from Radaris. Be sure to make a note of your confirmation code
8. You will be taken to a confirmation page on the Radaris website. Your information will be removed within 48 hours
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.