Fast People Search collects and posts all kinds of personal information publicly online. Removing yourself from Fast People Search requires you to fill an opt-out form. After that, your listing will be removed within 24 hours.
1. Go to their removal site, https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/removal. Click the Agreement box and perform the CAPTCHA.
Use our scan tool to find out which data brokers are publishing your personal information online, in seconds.
2. Type in your name to the search box.
3. Find your listing and click “view free details”.
See if your address, phone number or other info is exposed in seconds.
4. Click “remove my record”.
5. Your listing should be removed within 24 hours.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 10% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG10
About Us DeleteMe Blog Investors Careers Affiliates
Reviews Press Center Free Scan! Influencers
Login FAQs What are Data Brokers?
What is PII? Sites We Remove From