BeenVerified is one of the many data broker websites that make money collecting and trading your personal data.
They collect sensitive data including your name, phone number, address, age, names of your relatives, email addresses, vehicle information and more.
If you want to protect your privacy and remove yourself from their database, follow these step-by-step instructions to complete a successful Been Verified opt-out.
DeleteMe’s BeenVerified Opt-out Review
Removing yourself from BeenVerified requires you to fill out an opt-out form and verify your email address. Your listing should be removed within 24 hours.
|Speed: 1, Immediate||Difficulty: 2, Easy
How to Remove Yourself from BeenVerified
1. Go to the Been verified opt-out website, and search for your listing by entering your name and your state.
2. Find your listing and click the arrow on the right.
3. Enter your email address (we recommend using a masked email from Blur) and perform the CAPTCHA.
4. A confirmation email will be sent to you within a few minutes. Click ‘verify opt-out’ at the bottom of the email.
5. You will be redirected to the BeenVerified website to see your opt out confirmation.
6. You will receive a final confirmation email that your Been Verified opt-out has been successful.
Congratulations, you’ve now successfully completed a Been Verified opt-out!
But to continue protecting your privacy, it’s highly recommended that you remove yourself from other data broker databases as well.
You can do so by following the step-by-step instructions in our free DIY opt-out guide.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.