Ohio Resident Database is a data broker that posts personal information online. To remove yourself from Ohio Resident Database, you must go through their online opt-out process. After this, your information will be removed within 24-48 hours.
1. Type your name in the search box.
2. Find your listing and click “View Details”.
3. Copy the URL of your listing.
4. Go to https://www.ohioresidentdatabase.com/opt-out and paste the URL of your listing. Perform the CAPTCHA and click “Submit”.
5. Provide your name, email (we recommend using a Masked Email from Blur), and your reason for opting-out. Check the box and click “Submit”.
6. Your information should be removed within 24-48 hours.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20
About Us DeleteMe Blog Investors Careers Affiliates
Reviews Press Center Free Scan!
Login FAQs What are Data Brokers?
What is PII? Sites We Removed From
Over 575 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5
© 2023 Abine, Inc. All Rights reserved.