DeleteMe’s BeenVerified Review
BeenVerified is a data broker that posts your personal information publicly online. Removing yourself BeenVerified requires you to fill out an opt-out form and verify your email address. Your listing should be removed within 24 hours.
|Speed: 1, Immediate||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
How to Remove Yourself from BeenVerified
1. Go to their opt-out website, https://www.beenverified.com/f/optout/search, and search for your listing by putting your first and last name.
2. Find for your listing and click on the arrow to the right of the box.
3. Enter your email address (we recommend using a masked email from Blur) and perform the CAPTCHA.
4. A confirmation email will be sent to you within a few minutes. Click ‘verify opt-out’ at the bottom of the email.
5. You will be redirected to their website.
6. You will receive a final confirmation email.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, Radaris, and many more. For just $129/year, we’ll keep your personal information off of the leading data broker websites.