DeleteMe’s Tenn Help Review
Tenn Help is a people search/ “background check” site that posts personal information online. To remove yourself from Tenn Help, you must fill out their online form. After that, your information will be removed within 48 hours.
|Speed: 3, Medium||Difficulty: 1, Easiest|
How to Remove Yourself from Tenn Help
1. Go to this link to search for your listing: https://www.tennhelp.com/people-finder/phone-book.html. Scroll down and click on your state.
2. Scroll down until you find your listing. We recommend using the Ctrl/Command + F feature to search for your name. You may have to look at several pages of listings.
3. Click on your listing and copy the URL. Then, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Change Listing Form” link.
4. Fill out the required information as it appears in your listing, and paste the link into the appropriate field. Instead of giving your real email address, we recommend using a Masked Email from Blur. Make sure the “Change or Remove?” field says “Remove Listing”.
5. When you are finished, click “Submit.” Your information should be removed within 48 hours.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.