Corporation Wiki is a data broker that collects personal information and posts it online. Removing yourself from Corporation Wiki requires you to fill out an opt-out form and verify your email. Your information will be removed after several weeks.
1. Search for your name.
2. Click on your listing in the results.
3. Copy the URL of your listing.
4. Go to their opt-out page, https://www.corporationwiki.com/profiles/public. Paste the URL, enter your email address (we recommend using a masked email from Blur), and entering your “digital signature”.
5. Click the link sent to your email.
6. Your information will be removed in several weeks.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20
About Us DeleteMe Blog Investors Careers Affiliates
Reviews Press Center Free Scan!
Login FAQs What are Data Brokers?
What is PII? Sites We Removed From
Over 575 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5
© 2022 Abine, Inc. All Rights reserved.