Neighbor Who is a data broker that posts personal information online. It is owned by BeenVerified, so removing yourself from BeenVerified will also remove yourself from Neighbor Who. This requires you to fill out an opt-out form. After that, your request should be processed within 24 hours.
|Speed: 2, Fast||Difficulty: 1, Easiest|
1. Go to their opt-out website, https://www.beenverified.com/f/optout/search, and search for your listing by putting your first and last name.
2. Find for your listing and click on the arrow to the right of the box.
3. Enter your email address (we recommend using a masked email from Blur) and perform the CAPTCHA.
4. A confirmation email will be sent to you within a few minutes. Click ‘verify opt-out’ at the bottom of the email.
5. You will be redirected to their website.
6. You will receive a final confirmation email.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20