PeopleSmart collects and posts all kinds of personal information publicly online. Removing yourself from PeopleSmart requires you to fill out an opt-out form. After that, your request should be processed within 24 hours.
Speed: 2, Fast Difficulty: 1, Easiest
There are two ways to opt out of PeopleSmart. Because they are owned by BeenVerified, opting out of BeenVerified will remove your from PeopleSmart. This will opt you out both sites, so we recommend this option.
1. Go to their opt-out website, https://www.beenverified.com/f/optout/search, and search for your listing by putting your first and last name.
2. Find for your listing and click on the arrow to the right of the box.
3. Enter your email address (we recommend using a masked email from Blur) and perform the CAPTCHA.
4. A confirmation email will be sent to you within a few minutes. Click ‘verify opt-out’ at the bottom of the email.
5. You will be redirected to their website.
6. You will receive a final confirmation email.
If that did not work, you can opt out of PeopleSmart directly.
1. Go to their opt out website, https://www.peoplesmart.com/optout-go.
2. Find your listing, and click ‘That’s The One’.
3. Click for whom you are removing the listing.
4. Enter your email (we recommend using a masked email) and perform the CAPTCHA.
5. Open the email that is sent and click ‘Complete Opt Out’.
6. You will be redirected to a confirmation page.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20