DeleteMe’s ClustrMaps Review
ClustrMaps is a data broker that posts personal information online. To remove yourself from ClustrMaps, you must complete their online opt-out process. After this, your information should be removed immediately.
|Speed: 1, Immediate||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
How to Remove Yourself from ClustrMaps
1. Scroll down and find the section where it says “US States Address Data” and click on your state.
2. Find your city and click on it.
3. Find your address and click on it.
4. Click on “Show Details” next to your name, and then copy the URL of your listing.
5. Go to their opt-out page, https://clustrmaps.com/bl/opt-out.
6. Fill in your information and click “Next Step”.
7. Click “Remove” next to the information you want removed, and then click “Apply”.
8. Your information should be removed immediately.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.