DeleteMe’s ClustrMaps Review
ClustrMaps is a data broker that posts personal information online. To remove yourself from ClustrMaps, you must complete their online opt-out process. After this, your information should be removed immediately.
|Speed: 1, Immediate||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
How to Remove Yourself from ClustrMaps
1. Go to clustrmaps.com. Search for your address (include apartment number or unit number if applicable).
2. Scroll down to “See Also”. Locate your address and click on it.
3. Locate your name under “Known Residents”. Click “Details”
4. Copy the URL of your listing.
5. Go to their opt-out page, https://clustrmaps.com/bl/opt-out.
6. Enter your name exactly as it appears in your listing. Enter your email address (we recommend using a Masked Email from Blur). Paste the URL from step #4, and enter your address exactly as you entered it in step #1. Click “Next Step”.
7. On the next page, you will need to select the information you want removed. Be sure to check your name, address and phone number on this page. Click “Apply”
8. Your information should be removed immediately.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.