DeleteMe’s Email Finder Review
Email Finder is a data broker that posts personal information online. Email Finder’s opt-out link redirects to PeopleSmart, so you should use their process to remove your listing. Removing yourself from Email Finder via PeopleSmart requires you to fill out an opt-out form. After that, your request should be processed within 72 hours.
Speed: 3, Medium Difficulty: 1, Easiest
How to Remove Yourself from Email Finder via PeopleSmart
1. Go to their opt out website, https://www.peoplesmart.com/optout-go.
2. Find your listing, and click ‘That’s The One’.
3. Click for whom you are removing the listing.
4. Enter your email (we recommend using a masked email) and perform the CAPTCHA.
5. Open the email that is sent and click ‘Complete Opt Out’.
6. You will be redirected to a confirmation page.