DeleteMe’s Email Finder Review
Email Finder is a data broker that posts personal information online. Because it is owned by PeopleSmart, you can remove yourself from Email Finder by using the PeopleSmart removal process. This means sending an opt-out request and verifying it over email. After this, your information will be removed within 72 hours.
|Speed: 5, Slowest||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
How to Remove Yourself from Email Finder via PeopleSmart
1. Go to their opt out website, https://www.peoplesmart.com/optout-go.
2. Find your listing, and click ‘That’s The One’.
3. Click for whom you are removing the listing.
4. Enter your email (we recommend using a masked email) and perform the CAPTCHA.
5. Open the email that is sent and click ‘Complete Opt Out’.
6. You will be redirected to a confirmation page.
Don’t have the time?
Check out DeleteMe, our premium privacy service that does the tough work of removing your private information from the web. For just $129/year, we’ll keep your data off of the leading data broker websites.