DeleteMe’s True People Search Review
True People Search posts all kinds of personal information online. To remove yourself from True People Search, you must fill out an online form. After that, your information should be removed within 24 hours. Often, a listing does not appear as it should during the removal process, so you will have to work with customer service.
|Speed: 5, Slowest||Difficulty: 5, Hardest|
How to Remove Yourself from True People Search
1. Go to their removal page, https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/removal. Check the box, perform the CAPTCHA, and click ‘Begin Removal’.
2. Type your name in the search box.
3. Find your listing, and click ‘View All Details’.
4. Scroll all the way down and click ‘Remove This Record’.
5. Your listing should be removed within 24 hours.
6. If you could not find your listing during this process, you must email their support team at email@example.com. They will try to reiterate the process above, and you may have to try several times to finally have your listing removed. We recommend sending the URL to your listing and being patient and persistent.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.