IdentityPi collects and posts all kinds of personal information publicly online. Removing yourself from IdentityPi requires you to fill out an opt-out form. After that, your request should be processed within 24 hours.
Speed: 2, Fast Difficulty: 1, Easiest
Because they are owned by BeenVerified, opting out of BeenVerified will remove your from IdentityPi. This will opt you out both sites, so we recommend this option.
1. Go to their opt-out website, https://www.beenverified.com/f/optout/search, and search for your listing by putting your first and last name.
2. Find for your listing and click on the arrow to the right of the box.
3. Enter your email address (we recommend using a masked email from Blur) and perform the CAPTCHA.
4. A confirmation email will be sent to you within a few minutes. Click ‘verify opt-out’ at the bottom of the email.
5. You will be redirected to their website.
6. You will receive a final confirmation email.
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.
Our privacy advisors:
Save 20% on any individual and family privacy plan with code: BLOG20