DeleteMe’s Homemetry Review
Homemetry is a data broker that posts property information online. To remove yourself from Homemetry, you must use their online opt-out form and confirm your request over email. After this, it could take up to 48 hours for your information to be removed.
|Speed: 3, Medium||Difficulty: 2, Easy|
How to Remove Yourself from Homemetry
1. Search for your listing on https://homemetry.com/. Find your address and click on it.
2. Find your address and click on it. Scroll down to “Cost Estimate History”, and click on “Information Control” on the right side of the page.
3. Select six pieces of information that you would like to remove, and click on the red buttons next to them. Unfortunately, you cannot remove more than six records. Click “Apply”.
4. Fill out your name and email address (we recommend using a Masked Email from Blur), perform the CAPTCHA and click “Apply”.
5. Click on the link that was sent to your email to confirm your request.
6. Your information should be removed within 48 hours.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.