DeleteMe’s Florida Residents Directory Review
Florida Residents Directory is a data broker that posts the personal information of Florida Residents online. To remove yourself from Florida Residents Directory, you must use their online opt-out form. After that, your information should be removed within 48 hours.
|Speed: 3, Medium||Difficulty: 1, Easiest|
How to Remove Yourself from Florida Residents Directory
1. Search for your listing on https://www.floridaresidentsdirectory.com.
2. Find your listing and click “View Details”.
3. Copy the URL of your listing.
4. Go to their opt-out page, https://www.floridaresidentsdirectory.com/opt-out. Paste the URL of your listing and click “Submit”.
5. Enter your name, email (we recommend using a Masked Email from Blur), the reason for removing your record, check the box, and perform the CAPTCHA. Click “Submit”.
6. Your listing will be removed within 48 hours. You may only remove one record every 24 hours, so if you have multiple records to remove, you must wait to go through the process again.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.