DeleteMe’s PeekYou Review
PeekYou collects and posts all kinds of personal information publicly online. Removing yourself from PeekYou requires you to fill out an opt-out form. After that, it may take up to 15 days for your information to be removed.
Speed: 5, Slowest Difficulty: 2, Easy
How to Remove Yourself from PeekYou
1. Go to peekyou.com and search for your listing.
2. PeekYou aggregates multiple sites – if the icon next to your name is green with a white person in it, then it is a PeekYou listing. Click the ‘opt out’ button at the top right of your listing.
3. The form should already be mostly filled out, but if not, fill out your first and last name, email (we recommend using a masked email from Blur), and put the last digits of your listing’s url as the unique ID. Under “actions”, make sure you choose “remove my entire listing”, and fill out the reason (we like “identity theft”). You are not required to put a message.
4. Complete the CAPTCHA, check both boxes, and submit the form.
5. You will receive an email to which you must reply in order to confirm the removal.
6. They will send another email asking for your name, location, and listing url. This was all in the form that you filled out, and you don’t have to respond to it.
7. Finally, you will get an email saying that your listing was removed.
Don’t have the time?
DeleteMe is our premium privacy service that removes you from more than 30 data brokers like Whitepages, Spokeo, BeenVerified, plus many more.
Save 20% on DeleteMe when you use the code DIYPRIVACY.